Here at Dynamic Live Events we understand that your health and safety is of the up most importance.
We have various procedures in place to ensure we meet all of our Health and Safety requirements.
Dynamic Live Events are a member of the Production Services Association which is the largest trade association for the live events industry.
RSA / Hencilla Canworth provides us cover to the value of:
£10,000,000 of Employers Liability
£10,000,000 of Public & Product Liability
Portable Appliance Testing
All of our equipment is tested for electrical safety regularly.
Our Company Name is: Dynamic Live Events LTD
Our Company Registration Number is: SC503634
Our Registered Address is: Unit E1, 145 Charles street Glasgow G21 2QA
To find out more about any of the above please feel free to give us a call on 0141 553 1509
Terms and conditions:
Terms & Conditions of Hire
1. CONTRACT. Dynamic Live Events, herein referred to as ‘the company’, will submit a written quotation referencing the terms and conditions below which the hirer shall accept in writing forming a contract. In the absence of any written quotation or written acceptance, the verbal acceptance of goods received for hire or purchase will constitute a contract and acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. PERIOD OF HIRE. The period of hire is understood to mean the period for which the equipment is to be ready and available for use. Where it is a requirement that the COMPANY delivers the EQUIPMENT to the address notified by the HIRER, the COMPANY accepts no responsibility for any delays caused by non-arrival of hauliers, strikes, lock outs or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the COMPANY. For the avoidance of doubt the COMPANY shall not become liable for any indirect or direct loss of business, profit, savings, wasted money, wages, fees, burdens, expenses or consequential losses due to delays.
3. (i) CONDITIONS OF SITE. The company’s quotation for hire charges is made on the assumption that the site on which the equipment is to be erected or to which goods are to be delivered is; - a) Flat level firm ground with easy access for heavy motor transport and b) Has no drain pipes, cables or other services buried beneath the surface or otherwise concealed. If the site does not comply with these requirements the company may in its discretion either rescind the contract by giving verbal or written notice to the hirer or make additional hire charges. The company shall not be liable for any loss damage or expense resulting from such rescission off the contract.
(ii) LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO SITE AND SERVICES. Whether the site complies with the foregoing requirements or not the company shall not be under any liability whatsoever to make good any damage to the site nor shall the company be under any liability whatsoever in respect of damage to fixtures fittings drains pipes or cables or other services buried under or around the site or otherwise concealed or any consequential loss resulting from such damage unless an accurate plan showing the precise position of such fixtures fittings drains pipes or cables or other services shall have been supplied to the company.
(iii) POSITIONING OF THE COMPANY EQUIPMENT. The hirer shall provide the company with a plan showing the position in which the equipment shall be erected or alternatively shall have a representative on the site for that purpose. If the hirer shall fail to provide a plan or have a representative on the site the company may erect the equipment where it considers appropriate given the information available and it shall be deemed to have performed the contract. Any wasted journeys due to absent representatives will be charged for. Deliveries left at unattended premises are left at the hirer’s risk.
4. VARIATION OF HIRE CHARGES. The company reserves the right to vary the quoted hire charges in the event of any increase taking place before or during the period of hire in the cost of labour, materials or transport.
5. PAYMENT. A non refundable booking fee of up to 25% is required to reserve equipment, crew and logistics services for you on the dates you require. Final balance payments are due no later that 7 days prior to the event date.
Cancellations made from 7 days to over 30 days before your event date will be subject to a 25% fee of the total booking cost (taken from the booking fee). Cancellations within 7 days of your event date will be subject to 100% fee of the total booking cost. All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate in the United Kingdom at the time of booking.
6. LOSS OR DAMAGE. The hirer is wholly responsible for all equipment on hire from the time of delivery until collection. The hirer will be responsible for the safe custody of the company’s property on the site and will make good to the company all loss or damage to the company’s property or equipment hired or used on the site (other than fair wear and tear) including breakages, damage and loss due to theft or burglary, unless it be proved that such loss or damage be caused by faulty material or workmanship or negligence on the part of the company. No guarantee can be given that equipment will be removed the following day. We cannot accept any items in place of those supplied. Goods at all times remain the property of the company.
7. INSURANCE. The hirer must have adequate insurance cover including public liability and theft/damage of equipment. The company is insured for public and employers liability, insurance certificates are available on request a min of 14 days prior to event.
8. LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTIES. The company will not be responsible for, and the hirer will indemnify the company against all claims for injury to persons or loss of or damage to property howsoever caused unless it is proved that such injury or damage be caused by faulty material or workmanship or negligence on the part of the company.
9. ATTENDANCE. The hire charges do not include attendance by the company’s staff except during the actual processes of erection and dismantling unless previously arranged in writing. (additional charges apply for attendance).
10. PERMITS. The hirer is responsible for giving notice to or obtaining all necessary permits from any authorities who are or may be concerned and must make application where to the planning authority, district surveyor, police, fire service, and any similar authority or organisation.